[openstack-dev] [Fuel][QA][Plugins] Move functional tests from fuel-qa to the plugins

Sebastian Kalinowski skalinowski at mirantis.com
Wed Oct 21 06:34:51 UTC 2015

> Simon is asking a valid request: if you add his folder in the file, he
> will be always added to the review request by script, once it's
> implemented. Only in the case when contribution is made to his particular
> area of responsibility.

Mike, when this sript will be implemented? It was promised long time ago
[1]. It is a important part of whole review process change and I doubt that
people would like to manually go
through MAINTAINERS with every review they post.

Also there was a request to add a job for validating MAINTAINERS file, how
is the progress with that?

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1497655