[openstack-dev] [Neutron] HenryG addition to the Neutron Drivers team

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 03:14:11 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

Henry has been instrumental in many areas of the projects and his crazy
working hours makes even Kevin and I bow in awe.

Jokes aside, I would like to announce HenryG as a new member of the Neutron
Drivers team.

Having a propension to attendance, and desire to review of RFEs puts you on
the right foot to join the group, whose members are rotated regularly so
that everyone is given the opportunity to grow, and no-one burns out.

The team [1] meets regularly on Tuesdays [2], and anyone is welcome to
attend.

Please, join me in welcome Henry to the team.

Cheers,
Armando

[1]
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron/policies/neutron-teams.html#drivers-team