[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Gerrit permissions and Merge rights

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 20:10:05 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

During revision of the Neutron teams [1], we made clear that the
neutron-specs repo is to be targeted by specs for all the Neutron projects
(core + *-aas).

For this reason I made sure that the neutron-specs-core team +2 right was
extended to all the core teams.

Be mindful, use your +2 rights with care: if you are core on a *-aas
project, you should exercise that vote only for specs that pertain the
project you're core of.

If I could use this email as a reminder also of the core hierarchy and
lieutenant system we switched to in Liberty ([3]): if you have been made
core by a lieutenant of a sub-system, please use your +2/+A only within
your area of comfort and reach out for help if in doubt.

Reviews are always welcome though!

Cheers,
Armando

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/237180/