[openstack-dev] [Fuel] network_checker code freeze

Vladimir Kozhukalov vkozhukalov at mirantis.com
Tue Oct 20 15:45:46 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

As you might know I'm working on splitting multiproject fuel-web repository
into several sub-projects. network_checker is one of directories that are
to be moved to a separate git project.

Checklist for this to happen is as follows:

   - Launchpad bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1506896
   - project-config patch https://review.openstack.org/235822 (ON REVIEW)
   - pypi
   https://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=pkg_edit&name=Network-checker
   (DONE)
   - run_tests.sh https://review.openstack.org/#/c/235829/ (DONE)
   - rpm/deb specs https://review.openstack.org/#/c/235966/ (DONE)
   - fuel-ci verification jobs https://review.fuel-infra.org/12923 (ON
   REVIEW)
   - label jenkins slaves for verification jobs (ci team)
   - directory freeze (WE ARE HERE)
   - prepare upstream (TODO)
   - project-config (ON REVIEW)
   - fuel-main patch (TODO)
   - packaging-ci patch (TODO)
   - deprecate network_checker directory (TODO)

Now we are at the point where we need to freeze fuel-web/network_checker
directory. So, I'd like to announce code freeze for this directory and all
patches that make changes in the directory and are currently on review will
need to be backported to the new git repository.

Vladimir Kozhukalov