[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Modularization activity POC

Igor Kalnitsky ikalnitsky at mirantis.com
Mon Oct 19 15:53:33 UTC 2015

Hey Evgeniy.

This is awesome news1 I believe that microservices is way to go.
Despite the fact that them bring a set of classical problems (e.g.
duplication of domain entities) we will win more than loose. :)

If there will be any specs or design meetings, please send me invite -
I'd gladly join discussions.

Thanks,
Igor