[openstack-dev] [neutron][stable] proactive backporting

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Mon Oct 19 07:15:04 UTC 2015

> On 16 Oct 2015, at 23:04, Edgar Magana <edgar.magana at workday.com> wrote:
>
> + 2 and total support for it.
>
> Looking forward to reviewing the first set of them.

If we talk about actual backports on review, they are always there. I suggest folks that are interested in stable branches to use the Kyle’s dashboard: https://github.com/openstack/gerrit-dash-creator/blob/master/dashboards/neutron-subprojects-stable.dash and have the link produced by the tool in their favorites.

Ihar