[openstack-dev] [app-catalog][horizon] app-catalog-ui 1.0.0 release

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Sun Oct 18 18:02:06 UTC 2015

We are really excited to announce the first release of the Community
App Catalog UI for Horizon!

https://github.com/openstack/app-catalog-ui/tree/1.0.0

This is the first really big step forward for connecting the App
Catalog (https://apps.openstack.org) with individual clouds, making it
easier than ever for users to find apps and components for their
OpenStack environments.

We've got a Debian package available and will have an RDO package
available shortly as well, making it very easy for operators to
include the App Catalog panel in their Horizon deployment.  If you'd
like to check it out yourself we also have a Devstack plugin in the
repo that will let you take it for a test drive in a matter of
minutes.

Please let us know what you think!  We meet regularly on Thursdays
(1700 UTC on #openstack-meeting-3) and are always available on IRC at
#openstack-app-catalog.

-Christopher