[openstack-dev] [app-catalog] [glance] [murano] Data Assets API for App Catalog

Alexander Tivelkov ativelkov at mirantis.com
Sat Oct 17 14:50:37 UTC 2015

Hi folks!

Thanks all for the feedback. Yeah, this definitely needs more discussions,
and the Summit is good place to have them. Thanks to Serg for offering a
spot in the schedule.
I hope to have some PoC by that time, so we can have something which can be
demoed.

I'll try to attend the AppCatalog sessions as well. I didn't finalize my
summit schedule yet, but I'll do my best to attend as much as I can.

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Alexander Tivelkov