[openstack-dev] [Glance] Summit schedule uplodaded

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Fri Oct 16 07:04:00 UTC 2015

Greetings

Glance's schedule for the Mitaka summit is now complete. As mentioned
in our meeting yesterday, the schedule has been uploaded to
sched.org[0].

I'd like to encourage everyone (especially moderators) to check their
schedules and make sure there are no conflicts.

If you have another proposal or topic you'd like to discuss, please,
let us know. There are sessions that could use just 20 mins, which
means we could fit something else in the schedule.

Thanks everyone,
Flavio

[0] http://mitakadesignsummit.sched.org/type/glance#.ViCgvc-1RZK

--