[openstack-dev] [puppet] Proposing Denis Egorenko core

Dmitry Borodaenko dborodaenko at mirantis.com
Thu Oct 15 18:44:39 UTC 2015

Congratulations Denis, keep it up!

On behalf of Fuel team, I'd like to thank Puppet OpenStack team for
inviting, welcoming, and enabling the massive expansion of collaboration
between our projects. We have gone a great distance from a monolithic
fork to a modularized downstream, from zero communication to having a
Fuel developer accepted as a Puppet OpenStack core reviewer, and it
wouldn't have been possible without Emilien's seminal email and without
help from all of you!

--
Dmitry Borodaenko