[openstack-dev] [puppet][ec2api] - First version of puppet module

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Thu Oct 15 13:12:53 UTC 2015

Hi Marcos,

On 10/15/2015 03:49 AM, Marcos Fermin Lobo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to report to all of you that a first version of OpenStack
> EC2 API puppet module is available in order to get your feedback.
>
> This is the link https://github.com/cernops/puppet-ec2api
>
> Please feel free to contribute to this puppet module. All contributions
> and feedback are very welcome.

If you want this module part of OpenStack, you would need to read:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Puppet/New_module

Which documents everything you need to know when creating new modules.
This is how we manage new modules, please follow the instructions and do
not hesitate to come up on IRC #puppet-openstack and discuss about it.
Everything you need to know about Puppet OpenStack is documented here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Puppet

Thanks for your work!
--
Emilien Macchi