[openstack-dev] [puppet][ec2api] - First version of puppet module

Denis Egorenko degorenko at mirantis.com
Thu Oct 15 10:32:20 UTC 2015

Hello Marcos,

I've look through on your module and it looks cool. Some code issues
inline. May be just only one nitpick from my side: can you add link to the
documentation in README file? Like it done in puppet-openstack modules.

Also thank you for caring of that and keeping in consistent with
puppet-openstack modules.

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to report to all of you that a first version of OpenStack EC2
> API puppet module is available in order to get your feedback.
>
> This is the link https://github.com/cernops/puppet-ec2api
>
> Please feel free to contribute to this puppet module. All contributions
> and feedback are very welcome.
>
> Regards,
> Marcos.

Best Regards,