[openstack-dev] [release] establishing release liaisons for mitaka

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Oct 14 15:25:12 UTC 2015

As with the other cross-project teams, the release management team
relies on liaisons from each project to be available for coordination of
work across all teams. It's the start of a new cycle, so it's time to
find those liaison volunteers.

We are working on updating the release documentation as part of the
Project Team Guide. Release liaison responsibilities are documented in
[0], and we will update that page with more details over time.

In the past we have defaulted to having the PTL act as liaison if no
alternate is specified, and we will continue to do that during Mitaka.
If you plan to delegate release work to a liaison, especially for
submitting release requests, please update the wiki [1] to provide their
contact information. If you plan to serve as your team's liaison, please
add your contact details to the page.

Thanks,
Doug

[0] http://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/release-management.html#release-liaisons