[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Proposal to freeze old Fuel CLI

Sebastian Kalinowski skalinowski at mirantis.com
Wed Oct 14 09:13:56 UTC 2015

Roman, this was already discussed in [1].
The conclusion was that we will implement new features in both places so
user will not have to
use "old" fuelclient to do some things and the "new" to others.
There were no progress with moving old commands to new CLI and I didn't
seen plans to do so.
IMHO without a detailed plan on migrating old commands to new client and
without a person (or people)
that will drive this task we *cannot* freeze old fuelclient as new one is
still not fully usable.

Best,
Sebastian

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-July/070279.html