[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Proposal to freeze old Fuel CLI

Roman Prykhodchenko me at romcheg.me
Wed Oct 14 08:56:49 UTC 2015

Fuelers,

as you know a big effort has been put into making Fuel Client’s CLI better and as a result we got a new fuel2 utility with a new set of commands and options. Some folks still put great effort to move everything that’s left in the old CLI to the new CLI.

Every new thing added to the old CLI moves the point where we can finally remove it to the future. My proposal is to do a hard code freeze for the old CLI and only add new stuff to the new one.

- romcheg