[openstack-dev] [neutron-LBaaS] Can anyone help to share a procedure to install lbaas on Kilo?

Banashankar KV banveerad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 07:21:30 UTC 2015

If that did not work, try to clone  the kilo lbaasv2 from the github and do
python setup.py install. and then do all the config changes in
neutron.conf, neutron_lbaas.conf, lbaas_agent.ini. Start the lbaas agent.

Don't forget to install the haproxy.

To know what all config changes to be done, I suggest installing the
devstack on a VM with lbaasv2 enabled and replicating the same config from
the devstack setup to  your setup.

This link might be of lil help
https://github.com/openstack-packages/neutron-lbaas/tree/rpm-kilo

If you have found a better way todo this, please do let me know :) .

Thanks
Banashankar