[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Revision of the RFE/blueprint submission process

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 01:38:29 UTC 2015

Hi neutrinos,

>From last cycle, the team has introduced the concept of RFE bugs [0]. I
have suggested a number of refinements over the past few days [1,2,3] to
streamline/clarify the process a bit further, also in an attempt to deal
with the focus and breadth of the project [4,5].

Having said that, I would invite not to give anything for granted, and use
the ML and/or join us on the #openstack-neutron-release irc channel to tell
us what works and what doesn't about the processes we have in place.

There's no improvement without feedback!

Cheers,
Armando

[0]
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron/policies/blueprints.html#neutron-request-for-feature-enhancements