[openstack-dev] [neutron] Design Summit schedule - update

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 17:49:33 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

As some of you may know, this summit we have 12 fishbowl sessions between
Wednesday and Thursday, and a full day on Friday for team get-together.

We broke down the 12 sessions in three separate tracks:

   - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-neutron-core-track
   - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-neutron-next-track
   - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-neutron-labs-track

Each track has its own theme and more details can be found on their
respective etherpads. Each session as a chair, and we'll work together to
prepare the content of the etherpad also based on the input provided in:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-mitaka-designsummit

The Friday's etherpad is available here:

   - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-neutron-unplugged-track
   <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-neutron-unplugged-track>

If you are planning to gather people together, please add your name and
topic to the list so that people can sign-up for attendance.

This summit, as any other summit, we'll have a lightning slot session:

   - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-neutron-labs-lighting-talks

Put your ideas down and 6 topics will selected for the 5 mins long talks.

Cheers,
Armando