[openstack-dev] [neutron]Anyone tried to mix-use openstack components or projects?

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 08:33:23 UTC 2015

For the particular Nova Neutron example, the Neutron Kilo API should still
be compatible with the calls Havana Nova makes. I think you will need to
disable the Nova callbacks on the Neutron side because the Havana version
wasn't expecting them.

I've tried out many N+1 combinations (e.g. Icehouse + Juno, Juno + Kilo)
but I haven't tried a gap that big.

Cheers,
Kevin Benton

On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 1:50 AM, Germy Lure <germy.lure at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As you know, openstack projects are developed separately. And
> theoretically, people can create networks with Neutron in Kilo version for
> Nova in Havana version.
>
> Did Anyone tried it?
> Do we have some pages to show what combination can work together?
>
> Thanks.
> Germy
> .

Kevin Benton