[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Suggestions for handling new panels and refactors in the future

Tripp, Travis S travis.tripp at hpe.com
Fri Oct 9 20:35:59 UTC 2015

Hi Doug!

I think the is a great discussion topic and you summarize your points very nicely!

 I wish you’d responded to this thread, though:  https://openstack.nimeyo.com/58582/openstack-dev-horizon-patterns-for-angular-panels, because it is talking about the same problem. This is option 3 I mentioned there and I do think this is still a viable option to consider, but we should discuss all the options.

Please consider that thread as my initial response to your email… and let’s keep discussing!

Thanks,
Travis