[openstack-dev] [kolla] Backport policy for Liberty

Jastrzebski, Michal michal.jastrzebski at intel.com
Fri Oct 9 17:02:09 UTC 2015

Hello,

Since we have little actual logic, and ansible itself is pretty pluggable by its very nature, backporting should be quite easy and would not affect existing deployment much. We will make sure that it will be safe to have stable/liberty code and will keep working at all times. I agree with Sam that we need careful CI for that, and it will be our first priority.

I would very much like to introduce operators to our session regarding this policy, as they will be most affected party and we want to make sure that they will take part in decision.

Regards,
Michał