[openstack-dev] [congress] Symantec's security group management policies

Shiv Haris sharis at Brocade.com
Fri Oct 9 16:49:06 UTC 2015

Hi Su,

This looks very good.

Will it be possible to put your usecase as part of the Usecase VM.
Have you tried it out on the Usecase VM that I published earlier. I can help if you get stuck.

LMK,

Thanks,

-Shiv

From: Su Zhang [mailto:westlifezs at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2015 1:23 PM
To: openstack-dev
Subject: [openstack-dev] [congress] Symantec's security group management policies

Hello,

I've implemented a set of security group management policies and already put them into our usecase doc.
Let me know if you guys have any comments. My policies is called "Security Group Management "
You can find the use case doc at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ExDmT06vDZjzOPePYBqojMRfXodvsk0R8nRkX-zrkSw/edit#heading=h.6z1ggtfrzg3n

Su Zhang
Senior Software Engineer
Symantec Corporation