[openstack-dev] [Heat] mox to mock migration

Steven Hardy shardy at redhat.com
Fri Oct 9 16:42:11 UTC 2015

On Fri, Oct 09, 2015 at 09:06:57AM -0400, Jay Dobies wrote:
> I forget where we left things at the last meeting with regard to whether or
> not there should be a blueprint on this. I was going to work on some during
> some downtime but I wanted to make sure I wasn't overlapping with what
> others may be converting (it's more time consuming than I anticipated).
>
> Any thoughts on how to track it?

I'd probably suggest raising either a bug or a blueprint (not spec), then
link from that to an etherpad where you can track all the tests requiring
rework, and who's working on them.

"it's more time consuming than I anticipated" is pretty much my default
response for anything to do with heat unit tests btw, good luck! :)

Steve