[openstack-dev] [all] service catalog: TNG

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Fri Oct 9 15:13:54 UTC 2015

On 10/09/2015 10:39 AM, Sean Dague wrote:
> It looks like some great conversation got going on the service catalog
> standardization spec / discussion at the last cross project meeting.
> Sorry I wasn't there to participate.

Just so folks know, the collection of existing service catalogs has been
updated:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/API_Working_Group/Current_Design/Service_Catalog

It now includes a new and correct catalog for Rackspace Private (the
previous entry was just a copy of Rackspace Public) as well as entries
for every public cloud I have an account on.

Hopefully that is useful information for folks looking at this.