[openstack-dev] [swift] Plan to port Swift to Python 3

vishal yadav vishalcdac07 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 10:12:42 UTC 2015

Victor,

I appreciate for your effort.

However I was just checking if you considered using 2to3. I can understand
that translation using this tool might not cover every area in the code
more specifically custom/3rd party libraries (non-standard python
libraries) but IMO it can do fixer translations to much extent. If needed
custom fixers can also be defined for 2to3.

- https://docs.python.org/2/library/2to3.html
- https://docs.python.org/3/howto/pyporting.html

Thanks,
Vishal