[openstack-dev] [devstack] A few questions on configuring DevStack for Neutron

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Thu Oct 8 23:13:29 UTC 2015

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 9:38 AM, Sean M. Collins <sean at coreitpro.com> wrote:
> Please see my response here:
>
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-October/076251.html
>
> In the future, do not create multiple threads since responses will get
> lost

Yep, thank you Sean - saw your response yesterday and was going to
follow-up this thread with a "please ignore" and a link to the other
thread.  I opted not to in hopes of reducing the noise but I think
your note here is correct and will close the loop for anyone who
happens across only this thread.

(Secretly though I hope this thread somehow becomes never-ending like
the "don't -1 for a long commit message" thread!)

-Christopher