[openstack-dev] FW: [Fuel] 8.0 Region name support / Multi-DC

Andrew Woodward awoodward at mirantis.com
Thu Oct 8 23:01:47 UTC 2015

Adam,

fuel does support multiple PXE networks via the nodegroup/multiple clusters
feature, however in the geo-diverse case this would receive limited use as
it's mostly useful for a spine and leaf network topology. As you noted, in
the geo-diverse case you would typically deploy an env for the keystone /
glance cluster and then separate env's (most like with different fuel
nodes) you would deploy the individual regions.

Andrew Woodward
Mirantis
Fuel Community Ambassador
Ceph Community