[openstack-dev] [Neutron][Kuryr] Kuryr Open Tasks

Egor Guz EGuz at walmartlabs.com
Wed Oct 7 19:40:44 UTC 2015

Gal, thx I a lot. I have created the pool http://doodle.com/poll/udpdw77evdpnsaq6 where everyone can vote for time slot.

—
Egor

From: Gal Sagie <gal.sagie at gmail.com<mailto:gal.sagie at gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 12:08
To: "OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)" <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>>, Eran Gampel <Eran.Gampel at huawei.com<mailto:Eran.Gampel at huawei.com>>, Antoni Segura Puimedon <toni at midokura.com<mailto:toni at midokura.com>>, Irena Berezovsky <irena at midokura.com<mailto:irena at midokura.com>>, Mohammad Banikazemi <mb at us.ibm.com<mailto:mb at us.ibm.com>>, Taku Fukushima <tfukushima at midokura.com<mailto:tfukushima at midokura.com>>, Salvatore Orlando <salv.orlando at gmail.com<mailto:salv.orlando at gmail.com>>, sky fei <feiskyer at gmail.com<mailto:feiskyer at gmail.com>>, "digambarpatil15 at yahoo.co.in<mailto:digambarpatil15 at yahoo.co.in>" <digambarpatil15 at yahoo.co.in<mailto:digambarpatil15 at yahoo.co.in>>, Digambar Patil <digambarpat at gmail.com<mailto:digambarpat at gmail.com>>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Neutron][Kuryr] Kuryr Open Tasks

Hello All,

I have opened a Trello board to track all Kuryr assigned tasks and their assignee.
In addition to all the non assigned tasks we have defined.

You can visit and look at the board here [1].
Please email back if i missed you or any task that you are working on, or a task
that you think needs to be on that list.

This is only a temporary solution until we get everything organised, we plan to track everything with launchpad bugs (and the assigned blueprints)

If you see any task from this list which doesn't have an assignee and you feel
you have the time and the desire to contribute, please contact me and i will provide
guideness.

Thanks
Gal

[1] https://trello.com/b/cbIAXrQ2/project-kuryr