[openstack-dev] [tc] naming N and O releases nowish

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Oct 7 11:47:31 UTC 2015

We're starting to make plans for the next cycle. Long term plans are
getting made for details that would happen in one or two cycles.

As we already have the locations for the N and O summits I think we
should do the naming polls now and have names we can use for this
planning instead of letters. It's pretty minor but it doesn't seem like
there is any real reason to wait and have everyone come up with working
names that turn out to be confusing later.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net