[openstack-dev] [Neutron][Kuryr] - IRC Meetings

Gal Sagie gal.sagie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 14:36:09 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

Our current IRC meeting time is 15:00 UTC every Monday.
I have received several requests from US people saying its hard
for them to attend at this early time.

We want to allow anyone that shows interest in the project to join, so we
discussed this in yesterday's IRC meeting and decided to run an
"experiment".
We will have an additional non-formal IRC meeting next week and the week
after in a time more suitable for people in that timezone.

If we see there is a good enough interest we will consider conducting
alternating meetings.

If you are in that area and would like to join our meetings, please suggest
a time that fits
you, please still try to make it as early as possible for people from
Europe.

Thanks
Gal.