[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Defect management

Miguel Angel Ajo mangelajo at redhat.com
Tue Oct 6 08:36:08 UTC 2015

Hi, I was trying to help a bit, for now, but I don't have access in
launchpad to update importance,
etc.

I will add comments on the bugs themselves, and set a ?<level> in the
spreadsheet.

Cheers, and thanks Armando for leading this, it's a good change. I will
be happy to take
the bug deputy position for 1-2 weeks anytime soon.

Cheers,
Miguel Ángel.