[openstack-dev] [all] [ptls] Proposed Design Summit track/room/time allocation

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Oct 5 15:09:10 UTC 2015

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> [...] Here is the resulting proposed room/time layout result:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/mitaka-design-summit

OK, I just pushed this track layout to the official Design Summit
schedule at:

https://mitakadesignsummit.sched.org/

> [...]
> I'll push this proposed layout to Cheddar early next week (probably on
> Monday) so you can start scheduling, so please comment before then. The
> site is not up yet, but I already pushed instructions on how to do the
> scheduling at:
>
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Design_Summit/SchedulingForPTLs

The scheduling website for the PTLs is up now, so you should be able to
start pushing more details. See wiki page above for instructions, and
feel free to hit me or thingee on IRC if Cheddar doesn't behave.

Note that the Ops just kindly gave back a number of workrooms that they
were allocated, so there are extra slots up for grabs, if your team
really feels that they could use some extra time.

Those unallocated slots show up in red in
http://tinyurl.com/mitaka-design-summit (a few workroom slots Wednesday
afternoon in small 15-seat and 8-seat rooms, and a very small 8-seat
meetup room for the Friday afternoon). If the time works well for you
and you'd be interested in that room, let me know.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)