[openstack-dev] [all][tc][elections] Voting for the TC Election is now open

Tristan Cacqueray tdecacqu at redhat.com
Fri Oct 2 16:08:54 UTC 2015

Voting for the TC Election is now open and will remain open until 23:59
UTC October 9th 2015.

We are electing 6 positions from a pool of 19 candidates[0].

When you receive your email providing your link to the ballot, follow
the instructions that are available on the page where you may vote. If
you are confused and need more instruction, close the webpage without
submitting your vote and then email myself and Tony[1]. Your ballot will
still be enabled to vote until the election is closed, as long as you
don't submit your ballot before your close your webpage.

We are selecting 6 TC members, please rank all candidates in your order
of preference.

You are eligible to vote if are a Foundation individual member[2] that
also has committed to one of the official programs projects[3] over the
Juno-Kilo timeframe (April 9, 2014 06:00 UTC to April 9, 2015 05:59 UTC)
or if you are one of the extra-atcs.[4]

What to do if you don't see the email and have a commit in at least one
of the official programs projects[3]:
  * check the trash or spam folder of your gerrit Preferred Email
    address[5], in case it went into trash or spam
  * wait a bit and check again, in case your email server is a bit slow
  * find the sha of at least one commit from the program project
    repos[3] and email me and Tony[1]. If we can confirm that you are
    entitled to vote, we will add you to the voters list and you will
    be emailed a ballot.

Our democratic process is important to the health of OpenStack, please
exercise your right to vote.

Candidate statements/platforms can be found linked to Candidate names[0].

Happy voting,
Thank you,
Tristan

[0]:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TC_Elections_September/October_2015#Confirmed_Candidates
[1]: Tony's email: tony at bakeyournoodle dot com
     Tristan's email: tdecacqu at redhat dot com
[2]: http://www.openstack.org/community/members/
[3]:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/projects.yaml?id=sept-2015-elections
    Note the tag for this repo, sept-2015-elections.
[4]:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/extra-atcs?id=sept-2015-elections
[5]: Sign into review.openstack.org: Go to Settings > Contact
Information. Look at the email listed as your Preferred Email. That is
where the ballot has been sent.