[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Bugfixing status. 12 weeks before SCF.

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Fri Oct 2 08:01:30 UTC 2015

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for the information.

>> My personal opinion is that we can ignore our medium-priority technical
debt bugs for now. We should fix them but there is nothing that cannot be
postponed here. We will continue fixing them in background. The only
exception here should be bugs related to alignment with global
requirements, tox and oslo-related changes. We definitely should fix this
stuff.

I think we shouldn't ignore medium priority tech debt bugs now, the
beginning of the release
cycle is the best time to fix them.

Thanks,