[openstack-dev] [all] -1 due to line length violation in commit messages

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Thu Oct 1 16:04:12 UTC 2015

+1.
From: Ghe Rivero [ghe.rivero at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 12:56 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [all] -1 due to line length violation in commit    messages

If anyone disagrees with the commit format, please, go ahead and fix it (It's
really easy using the gerrit web) For such cosmetic changes (and others
similars), we should not wait for the author to do it. Sometimes, for a stupid
comma, and with all the TZ, a change can need more than a day to be fixed and
approved.

Ghe Rivero

Quoting Ihar Hrachyshka (2015-09-29 18:05:37)