[openstack-dev] [ironic] Some reminders on the specs process

Jim Rollenhagen jim at jimrollenhagen.com
Thu Oct 1 14:45:31 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Just a couple quick reminders about our specs process, given our new
release model:

* New specs should be proposed to the specs/approved/ directory, not a
  mitaka directory.

* Specs approved in a previous development cycle do not need to be
  re-approved for Mitaka. The team reserves the right to un-approve a
  spec if it no longer makes sense; please do let us know if you see
  a spec like that. Otherwise, any approved spec is fair game for
  implementing.

Thanks!

// jim