[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] IRC Bot issues

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Nov 30 16:24:36 UTC 2015

On 2015-11-30 20:49:46 +1100 (+1100), Joshua Hesketh wrote:
> Freenode are currently experiencing a severe DDoS attack that are
> having an effect on our bots. As such the meetbot, irc logging and
> gerrit watcher are interminably available.
>
> We expect the bots to resume their normal function once Freenode
> has recovered. For now, meetings may have to be postponed or
> minuted by hand.

I'm not sure if the attacks on Freenode have subsided yet, but I was
finally able to get the "openstack" meetbot reconnected around 15:45
UTC and it's seemed stable for half hour since. That's not to say I
have much faith at the moment it'll stick around, but it's at least
an improvement.
--
Jeremy Stanley