[openstack-dev] [Neutron][vpnaas] "SKIPPED: Neutron support is required" while running tox

Paul Michali pc at michali.net
Mon Nov 30 12:02:11 UTC 2015

There is an effort to move the VPN API tests from neutron to neutron-vpnaas
repo under https://review.openstack.org/#/c/211381.  You may want to help
the submitter getting those tests running as an alternative to trying to
get this working (unless there is some need to run this specific test -
older release or something).

Regards,

Paul Michali (pc_m)