[openstack-dev] [oslo] Proposal for new core reviewer: ChangBo Guo

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Fri Nov 27 16:23:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

I noticed that ChangBo Guo (aka gcb) is very active in various Oslo
projects, to write patches but also to review patches written by others.
He attend Oslo meetings, welcome reviews, etc. It's a pleasure to work
with him.

To accelerate the Oslo development, I propose to invite ChangBo to
become an Oslo core reviewer. I asked him privately and he already
replied that it would be a honor for him.

What do you think?

ChangBo Guo's open changes:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:glongwave@gmail.com+status:open,n,z

ChangBo Guo's merged changes: