[openstack-dev] [nova][ironic] do we really need websockify with numpy speedups?

Pavlo Shchelokovskyy pshchelokovskyy at mirantis.com
Fri Nov 27 10:26:56 UTC 2015

Hi Roman,

those wheels still have to be built and maintained by someone. As there are
no wheels for Linux in upstream PyPI, those would have to be built and
maintained by openstack-infra, and I'm not sure how big variety of
platforms has to be supported. Just taking corresponding deb/rpm package
from upstream seems better option in such case.

Cheers,

Dr. Pavlo Shchelokovskyy
Senior Software Engineer
Mirantis Inc