[openstack-dev] [QA] Meeting Thursday November 26th at 9:00 UTC

Ken'ichi Ohmichi ken1ohmichi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 12:03:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

On today QA meeting, the log bot seemed down.
So I'd like to send a mail for summarizing the log and the situation instead:

#action gmann will ask mtreinish and johnthetubaguy for reviewing the
microversion test patches
 - We are discussing this already on IRC after the meeting and that
seems nice progress.
 - Related to: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+branch:master+topic:bp/api-microversions-testing-support,n,z

#action dmellado gmann ylobankov oomichi will solve the separation of
tenants_clients together
 - Doing
 - Related to:https://review.openstack.org/#/c/248170/
#action jordanP will review https://review.openstack.org/#/c/247554 again
 - Done, nice
#action oomichi(at least) will see dmellado's mail related to config
thing and rely
 - Done on http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-November/080398.html
#action oomichi review https://review.openstack.org/#/c/225575
 - Will do