[openstack-dev] Encouraging first-time contributors through bug tags/reviews

Anthony Chow vcloudernbeer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 17:51:14 UTC 2015

Have a tag for first time contributor is a great idea.

On the other hand we should not take out the "low hanging fruit" tag.  I
contribute to OpenStack on my spare time and in my current situation I can
only work on the low hanging fruits.  If the first time tag is replacing
the low hanging fruit then it will be more difficult for me to find bugs
that I can work on.

Thanks and everyone (in the U.S.) have a Happy Thanksgiving,

anthony.