[openstack-dev] [all] Time to increase our IRC Meetings infrastructure?

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Wed Nov 25 16:15:48 UTC 2015

Thanks Tony for leading the effort. As you know, neutron-upgrades team
(well, me) actually confused -alt/-2 thing, and I registered a meeting for
-2.

I am generally for adding more channels assuming they are used wisely
(like: organizers check in advance they don’t overlap with related
initiatives), but if hygiene will do the job and give us some useful slot,
that would work fine too.

Ihar