[openstack-dev] [all] Time to increase our IRC Meetings infrastructure?

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Wed Nov 25 06:45:44 UTC 2015

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 12:51:54PM +1100, Tony Breeds wrote:

> There is lots of hygiene stuff to do in the repo :)  I'll see what I can come up
> with but at the very least it's going to require a bunch of people to +1 a
> review to drop their meeting ;P

Okay it wasn't too bad.  Of the periods that are "full" I found ~10 meetings
that can potentially be removed.

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/is:open+project:openstack-infra/irc-meetings+topic:feature/hygiene,n,z

If they all go then we're down to only one hour that is fully booked.  Which
probably doesn't justify adding a new channel.

Tony.