[openstack-dev] [magnum-ui][magnum] Suggestions for Features/Improvements

Jay Lau jay.lau.513 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 23:26:50 UTC 2015

Thanks Brad, just added a new item of "Enable end user create container
objects via magnum-ui, such as creating pod, rc, service etc", it would be
great if we can enable end user create some container applications via
magnum UI, comments? Thanks!

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 1:15 AM, Bradley Jones (bradjone) <
bradjone at cisco.com> wrote:

> We have started to compile a list of possible features/improvements for
> Magnum-UI. If you have any suggestions about what you would like to see in
> the plugin please leave them in the etherpad so we can prioritise what we
> are going to work on.
>
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/magnum-ui-feature-list
>
> Thanks,
> Brad Jones