[openstack-dev] [release] process change for closing bugs when patches merge

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Nov 24 16:29:30 UTC 2015

On 25 November 2015 at 05:26, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:
> So it would be a shame to restrict task tracking possibilities to two
> projects per bug just to preserve accurate change tracking in Launchpad,
> while the plan is to focus Launchpad usage solely on task tracking :)

I don't think it would be a shame, I think it would work better :).
The vast majority of multi-project bugs I see in LP are not
multi-project bugs (defined as one conversation, many work items), but
rather conceptually similar things (many conversations started from
one seed).

Anyhow, thats a different discusion :)

-Rob

--