[openstack-dev] [ceph] DevStack plugin for Ceph required for Mitaka-1 and beyond?

Sebastien Han seb at redhat.com
Tue Nov 24 15:20:06 UTC 2015

Hi Ramana,

I’ll resurrect the infra patch and put the project under the right namespace.
There is no plugin at the moment.
I’ve figured out that this is quite urgent and we need to solve this asap since devstack-ceph is used by the gate as well :-/

I don’t think there is much changes to do on the plugin itself.
Let’s see if we can make all of this happen before Mitaka-1… I highly doubt but we’ll see…