[openstack-dev] [Keystyone] Mid-Cycle Meetup Planning

Steve Martinelli stevemar at ca.ibm.com
Mon Nov 23 23:17:44 UTC 2015

I'd like to pin down a date and location for our mid-cycle meetup. I've
created a very short form for folks to fill out:
http://goo.gl/forms/uNsGSRdRLl

Depending on the number of responses received (normally we see about 20-30
folks at the mid-cycle), I may make a final call on the date and location
so that people can get visas, travel approval, etc as soon as possible. So
your prompt responses are super important!

Regarding the location, I left an "Other" option, but please only use this
if you can guarantee a space! Please don't suggest unrealistic places such
as: The moon or Winterfell :)

As details are available I’ll provide updates. I'll send out a link to the
wiki with date, location and hotel details as they emerge.

Thanks!
Steve