[openstack-dev] [release] process change for closing bugs when patches merge

Steve Martinelli stevemar at ca.ibm.com
Mon Nov 23 22:32:22 UTC 2015

So it's only for this time around (Mitaka-1) that I'll have to tag bugs as
fix-released, because the release automation will just leave a comment?

Going forward, the bugs will be automatically marked as fix-released, so
the automation won't change their states when we release?

Thanks,

Steve Martinelli
OpenStack Keystone Project Team Lead