[openstack-dev] [puppet] [ceph] Puppet Ceph CI

Andrew Woodward xarses at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 19:45:11 UTC 2015

I think I have a good lead on the recent failures in openstack / swift /
radosgw integration component that we have since disabled. It looks like
there is a oslo.config version upgrade conflict in the Juno repo we where
using for CentOS. I think moving to Kilo will help sort this out, but at
the same time I think it would be prudent to separate the Ceph v.s.
OpenStack integration into separate jobs so that we have a better idea of
which is a problem. If there is census for this, I'd need some direction /
help, as well as set them up as non-voting for now.

Looking into this I also found that the only place that we do integration
any of the cephx logic was in the same test so we will need to create a
component for it in the ceph integration as well as use it in the OpenStack
side.

Lastly un-winding the integration failure seemed overly complex. Is there a
way that we can correlate the test status inside the job at a high level
besides the entire job passed / failed without breaking them into separate
jobs?

Andrew Woodward

Mirantis

Fuel Community Ambassador